Update: Dates confirmed: 1pm Friday 13th May - 4:30pm Sunday 15th May.
£75 (non-refundable) deposit secures your place. Pay in full by 28th Feb 2011 and pay just £335 in total (discount of more than 10%).
After a break of more than a year, my popular Quantocks-based photo courses will be running again in 2011. The format will be the same tried-and-tested formula that's proven itself over the past few years:
- Quantocks location for great riding and photo locations
- 2 1/2 day course over a long weekend
- superb b&b accommodation plus packed lunch included in the price
- small group size (maximum of 6) means I can spend as much time as necessary with each student
- unhurried pace and tuition tailored to individuals' needs
- Mary's legendary tea and cake served each afternoon during photo reviewing sessions
- fantastic pub food in the evening (the only thing that's not included in the price)
Oh, and it's still the only mountain bike photo course in the UK, so far as I'm aware, taught by a full-time pro with 15 years' experience and a track record of successful tuition.
The price for all this? Unchanged from 2009 - still just £375 with a £75 deposit securing your place. And there will be an early booking discount too.
Want to take pictures like these? You can.